dear all my beloved students. i believe u guys are cracking your head trying to memorize everything...well it's normal if u feel nervous..it's not normal if u feel relax!
i dont know how to make it easy for you. i juz pray to Allah that u got them all in your head.
below are some questions that might be helpful to you in doing your revision.these questions are actually the gist of what we have been studying this semester.dont take this as questions that will come out this friday!!! (repeat reading this a few times)it is meant only to facilitate you in your revision.
1. What are sources of law in the English legal system?
2. explain the defects of Common Law that lead to the emergence of Equity?
3. What is Equity and how does it comes into existence?
4. What are the function of Court Of Chancery?
5. Explain a few equitable maxims.
6. Explain the Parliamentary process.
7. Define the meaning of legislation and delegated legislation./where does the power to create delegated legislation is derived from?
8. give examples of delegated legislation.
9. explain how court may control the delegated legislation and how?
10. what are the advantages and disadvantages of delegated legislation?
11. you should know the structure of courts in England and Malaysia.
12. what is judicial precedent?
13. explain the operation of the doctrine of judicial precedent.
14. what is the difference between ratio decidendi and orbiter dicta?explain with relevant case.
15. read and understand the 4 methods to avoid precedent. you should know the differences between the 4 methods.
16. explain he importance of Section 3 and 5 of Civil Law Act 1972.
17. what is Constitution?
18. elaborate the basic features of Malaysian Constitution.
19. Read and memorize the jurisdiction of each courts in Malaysia.
20. REMEMBER, THESE QUESTIONS ARE MEANT TO FACILITATE YOU IN YOUR REVISION. BY ALL MEANS THESE ARE NOT TOPICS THAT WILL COME OUT IN EXAM.
21. Finally, enjoy revision.see you in Final.