Thursday, March 25, 2010

It’s terribly lonely to be single

I am wondering how single people, especially those in their 40s and 50s, cope with being single.
I am also single and we are the people who are not able to get married due to many reasons that are best known to ourselves.
My question is: If all women only seek the best men, where would all the second or third-rate men turn to if not prostitutes?
When age is catching up, people will come to a crossroads and make decisions for themselves.
I can’t blame the authorities for not legalising prostitution, given our Islamic culture.
But to be alone and to die in loneliness, I would rather have a brush with the authorities and meet my fate.

Wait guys, what you read above is not my story and not my opinion. It is an extract from Star Online.
I share her feelings and understand the plight and emptiness of being alone. Blessed with a soul-mate and 3 naughty kids (another one is coming!), I am indeed so fortunate, Alhamdulillah.

But for all reasons in the world, prostitution is not a solution to any single men or women out there. And in many reports that we heard, many men who were caught in action for this illegal and immoral activity are married men. So, being single and alone is not the reason for men involve in prostitution.

To all guys and gals who are still searching for Mr. or Miss. Right, don’t give up. How about resort to Mr. or Miss Not So Bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment